Monday, October 11, 2010

Colorado, The Right Move!

   When Aric and I discussed all the in's and out's of the looong journey that leads to becoming a doctor, my main concern was the talk about leaving CO for medical school. We specifically chose the school he is attending because they allow their students to set up their own clinical rotations and residencies anywhere they choose. We are hoping that this means we can get back to CO sooner than we would if he had chosen a school closer to home. A couple of weeks ago, Aric attended 'Hospital Day' which was an informational event about setting up rotations and residencies. The following advertisement was emailed to him by a representative of a CO residency program. Maybe some of Aric's fellow students will now consider a rotation or residency after watching this video.

**DISCLAIMER**: If you are lactose-intolerant you might not want to watch this, as it is extremely cheesy. ; p




   I apologize to all our FL friends who are probably vomiting on their keyboards sick of hearing about how much I love and miss CO, that I can't wait to be back there, and blah, blah, blah...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where on earth did you find such a video? lol I'm definitely a Florida girl, but Colorado sure does look beautiful! I've never been there, but Blake loves skiing in Breckenridge.

Marissa said...

Hey, I can handle cheesy. As long as it doesn't get wheatty on me, then I'm fine. Luke and I aren't against CO. Perhaps we will be there too. I'm not sick of hearing about CO, I just don't want you guys to move from FL sooner than we do. :(