Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wiggin' Out?!


Aidan showing off his crazy 'do.



     No, that is not a wig on our little guy's head. It's just his God-given hair in all it's cute and soft (as only baby hair can be) glory!

     This picture reminded me just how bad Aidan needs a haircut, but I am having a hard time actually doing it. Why? His hair is his 'thing,' his trademark, and is (by far) the trait that gets commented on the most when we are out and about. Everyone LOVES "all that hair!" Will he still be cute without those long locks? Duh! Of course, but that doesn't make them any easier to part with.

    We already attempted (and failed) to trim his hair ourselves once about a month ago, so I will be making him an appointment soon. I will definitely post a before and after pic if when he gets his first official haircut!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha His hair looks very dramatic in that picture! I feel like it doesn't really look that long in person, but I guess it really is, LOL Of course he will still be cute, and he'll still have lots of hair after it's trimmed.

Loved seeing you and Aidan today, too!!! See you again tomorrow =P

Rachel said...

I love his hair!!!
But if its time to go..its time to go...you can't save it forever...(maybe you can, in a little memory box) but not on his head. LOL
I can't wait to see the new look!

Sunrise628 said...

Very cute! How old is he??