Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introductions...



ME:
     I am an introvert, but can be very outgoing once you get to know me. At first I seem laid back, but once you get to know me you know that I like to have a plan and like things to go my way follow that plan. I grudgingly admit to being a pessimist, but I am working on this with the help of my ever optimistic husband. :) I like to have fun; although, pre- and post-Aidan fun are two very different things!
     I will forever be a Colorado girl! I LOVE my Denver Broncos and CU Buffs!! I love the CO mountains and I believe CO has the best weather. After living in FL for a year, I have definitely found a new appreciation for the snow and cold. I do NOT miss driving in the snow, though.
     I am a stay-at-home-mama to my handsome son, Aidan. I love him a gazillion times more than I love chocolate chip cookies (if you know me, that's A LOT)! He has taught me so much about love, life, motherhood, and myself in the past (almost) 7 months. I hope that I can continue to make him happy, watch him grow, learn from him, and be the best mom I can for him!



 ARIC:
     This is my hubby, Aric. The old adage 'opposites attract' definitely applies to Aric and I. He is an extrovert and, as previously mentioned, he is a 'glass half full' kind of guy. Aric is the most kind, patient, funny, and overall amazing man I have ever known! He loves CO, the Broncos, and Buffs almost as much as I do. ;) If he could make a career from being a ski bum, that's what he would be doing.
    Instead of a ski bum, he has chosen doctor as his (future) career. He works very hard everday on his studies. I commend and respect him so much for this because I could never do what he does and he does this so that I can be home with Aidan. I know he will be an GREAT doctor someday!
     I love, love, love this man!


 AIDAN:
     This is our super cute, chubby, little guy, Aidan. He warms my heart and makes me smile everyday! Although, he has also been known to drive me crazy on occasion. He likes predictability and doesn't do well in new situations. Hmm, I wonder who he got that from... He loves walks, being in the water, car rides, and rough-housing with his daddy! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He has inspired me to start this blog.


So this is our little family, the three A's! I hope other moms enjoy, gain comfort, and maybe even learn from this little glimpse into my journey through motherhood and our life in general.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't know how happy this makes me :) :) LOVE IT ASHLEY!!!!

Unknown said...

Just hopped over from Katie's blog!!!
Your son is absolutely stinkin' adorable :)
My boyfriend is a first year resident and we have been together for two years... gotta love the medical world!!
Looking forward to getting to know you :)
PS My blog is private if you're interested in reading just let me know what your email address and I can send you an invite!!

Rachel said...

Hey Ash,
I love your blog!
XOXO

Ashley said...

Thanks for all the support ladies! :)

Ams, I would love to read your blog! My email is alrastrelli@gmail.com