Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time Traveler Mama

This video took me on an emotional roller coaster. I relived the past 7 months (tomorrow) in 3 minutes. It made me happy, sad, relieved, excited, sentimental, and amazed at how incredible motherhood is! I may have also sobbed shed a tear or two. If I had to add one, it would say (similar to a couple in the video), 'You are not perfect, but you are the perfect mother for your baby!' <--- I am still learning to believe this one myself. What would you add?!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful video. I almost didn't watch it because I was afraid it was going to be one of those videos that make me bawl my eyes out, but it was really uplifting! I don't have anything to add since I'm not a mommy to an 'outside' baby yet lol but I really liked the "nobody knows what they're doing" and "google doesn't have children" LOL Remind me of this video if I come crying to you in the future! :)

Marissa said...

Wow, loving the new header and all the gadgets on the blog. Did Katie help out? it looks awesome! I was going to comment on the exact same two lines that Katie commented on. "nobody know what they're doing" and google doesn't have children" are pretty funny and super true things. :) Oh and also the one about "true love." Love it!