Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why...

    ...did I ever try Nutella again?!?! I say 'again' because I had originally tried Nutella back in college a couple of times and discovered that I had to be ...ahem, not sober... to enjoy it without having an allergic reaction (I'm allergic to peanuts). Weird? Yes. I am now totally addicted to, obsessed with, in LOVE with; ok, you get the picture, this heavenly concoction!!!
   
     I should know by now that I am going to enjoy anything with chocolate in it; and thus, should have avoided it. The allergic reaction I had back in college made it easy to avoid... until last Saturday. That was the day my chocolate addiction got the better of me and I tried it again after watching Aric enjoy an almond butter and Nutella sandwich. Consequently, I will forever blame thank him for re-introducing me to it. Ha! I successfully taste-tested it without a reaction; and no, I did not require an alcoholic chaser. I proceeded to finish the way too small bottle in less than a week.
    
     It's oh-so-good on toast, fruit, waffles, or just a big spoonful by itself! Heck, it would probably make peas taste good! My favorite is Nutella and bananas on waffles... nom nom nom! ; p I know you're itchin' to try it now, so go ahead... just don't say I didn't warn you when it takes over as it's own food group in your diet. ENJOY...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't had nutella since high school! lol I like PB (sorry!) on my waffles, with bananas, too :)

Drew said...

I love Nutella! The hubs and I go through wayyyy too much nutella!

Marissa said...

Dude! Have we ever discussed nutella? I freaking love that chocolate, hazelnutty jar of greatness. I strictly eat it by the spoonfuls. This post does make me want to purchase more and eat it with other items of goodness. So no allergic reaction at all?

Sunrise628 said...

I've NEVER tried Nutella! I must have been deprived as a child LOL Hmm... maybe I'll get some tomorrow.. :)

C S said...

I will have to try some. I have eyed it in the store before but never bought any. I love PB and chocolate so I might be in trouble.