Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pic Overload!

 Merry (late) Christmas All!!!

Our Christmas card picture.


I know I am late with this Christmas post, but it was a busy weekend and then I got sick early this week.  :(
We are enjoying the last few days before med school takes Aric away from us again [UGH!], so this is going to be an (almost) wordless post.

Here are some of my favorite pics from Christmas! : D

Aidan and Dad after Christmas Mass.
Mama and Aidan. :)

Looking sharp... :)

Opening one of his MANY gifts!


Santa was good to Aidan! We def couldn't fit all of his gifts in one pic!!


Finally... all Christmased out! : p



I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

5 comments:

Nadine said...

What a stud muffin :)

Anonymous said...

I have said it before - but WHAT a gorgeous family!!
Happy New Year to you guys :) I hope you have a great night of celebrating the ending of 2010 and hopefully the beginning of a REALLY great 2011.

Christy said...

Looks like you and your family had a lovely holiday celebration. Your little mister is going to steal all the little ladies hearts some day.

Marissa said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! So, I got sick too! and so did Luke! Somethin' must have been going around on Christmas. Boo for school again. But that means more girl time!

Unknown said...

Yay for girl time! :) I'm loving your new blog look, Ash!! I'm very impressed :) Can't wait to see you this week