Monday, December 6, 2010

Mommy Monday

The 'Little' Man is 9 months old!

I'm a little late with his 9 month update so I had to rain check (sort of) Mommy Monday to post this. I say 'sort of' because I wouldn't be a Mommy without this guy around!


He's growing like crazy! So bittersweet.


~STATS~

Weight: 20 lbs. 15 oz. (52%ile)
Height: 29 in. (70%ile) <---- I am pretty proud of this one considering his Mama's lack of height; he's definitely getting that from his Dad.
Food: Still nursing 4-5 times a day (hoping to make it a year), 2 solids meals (breakfast and dinner), and sometimes a snack around lunchtime.
Sleep: 7ish-6:30ish with a night feeding around 4ish. The last couple of weeks he was waking up every 3-4 hours... I am still recovering from that.
Milestones: Not as many as last month, but still a couple of biggies...






Cruising... he will pull up on anything and use it to walk around.

The couch and coffee table are his favorite cruising 'devices.' : p


Climbing... he has discovered the stairs. We will be getting a gate pronto!

He's practicing for the climbing he'll be doing in the Rocky Mountains. :)


Funny story about his discovery of the stairs... He normally wouldn't climb them without Aric or I behind him. Well, on Saturday I ran into the kitchen real quick to make a sandwich. I didn't hear him making noise at all... never a good sign, right?! I went into to living room and Aidan was no.where to be found. All of a sudden I hear a little squeak coming from the stairs. Yup, Aidan was halfway up the stairs. I had a minor heart attack. I promptly told Aric that we NEED to get a gate ASAP!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to love all over him today! Glad he has his daddy's height, too! haha ;)

Marissa said...

I love that little blue sweat suit!

Marissa said...

Oh, and no wonder why he didn't quite fit in Story's costume!? 70th percentile! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute!!
Seriously, he looks like a little man :) Adorable.
And kids are too funny how fast they learn these things hey?!