Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11 Months!

Aidan is a month away from the BIG 1 year! I'm only a few days late posting this since he was 11 months officially on Sunday.

He looks more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby everyday. Bittersweet. He is getting more interactive as well and we are having so much fun together. :)



Stats: 
Height: I'm not even going to try to guess, but we will get an update at his 1 year appointment.
Weight: same as above
Food: Still nursing about 4x a day, but it is still a struggle... just holding out for 1 more month!
Sleeping: Ugh! I don't even want to talk about it. The past 2 months have been rough... he sleeping from 6:30ish-6:30ish with anywhere from 2-5 wakings. :( I am hoping that teething is a big part of this sleep intolerance Aidan has.
Milestones: Overall, he is so much more interactive these days. But here are some of the biggies.


Teeth
Aidan got 3 new teeth last week! As I already said, this has been rough on the sleep schedules in this household. I can tell that he has at least 2 more that are working their way to the surface so hopefully they will come through soon.

You can barely see the third tooth, but it's there. He has 2 teeth on the top too, but they were impossible to get on film.


Mobility
Aidan is not even close to walking on his own, but he is crawling and cruising the furniture like a pro. We bought him a push toy that he can walk with and he is getting better and faster with it so walking is just around the corner. Yikes!

Cruising the kitchen chairs... one of favorite past times. :)


Kisses
This is my favorite! He gives the best, slobbery, open-mouthed kisses when you ask for them. It is the sweetest thing ever!!! It melts my heart everytime. Yes, I ask for kisses all.the.time now! : p

Giving Dad a study break smooch! : D



6 comments:

Sunrise628 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunrise628 said...

Aww congrats! Mikey turns 11 months on Feb. 1st. He only has 1 tooth and is no where near walking either. And YES I love his open mouth kisses! He had a terrible month with his sleep, ugh! So I feel your pain. Mikey goes to bed at 7:30pm and wakes up at 5am with 2-3 wakings in between still. I wonder if we put him to sleep around 6:30pm, he'll wake up around 6:30am as well. Cuz the 5am is crazy. Anyway, happy 11 months Aidan!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know I say it every time but he is soooooooooooo cute!!!
And isn't it just crazy how fast the time flies?
I see that third little tooth poking through - it's so so adorable.
Hope he starts sleeping better for you. Maybe the 12 month mark will be the magical number!!

Rachel said...

Ash,
I miss you blogging...please don't stop!
rach

Toyin O. said...

He is adorable:)